The following papers have been submitted to academic journals for peer review and their preprints are available here:
- Naimark D, Mishra S, Barrett K, Khan YA, Mac S, Ximenes R, Sander B. (2020). The potential impact of School Closure Relative to Community-based Non-pharmaceutical Interventions on COVID-19 Cases in Ontario, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Godin A, Xia Y, Buckeridge D, Mishra S, Douwes-Schultz D, Shen Y, Lavigne M, Drolet M, Schmidt A, Brisson M, Maheu-Giroux M. (2020). Importation of SARS-CoV-2 following the “semaine de relâche” and Québec’s COVID-19 burden – a mathematical modeling study. [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Abdelbasit A, Wang C, Guerzhoy M, Joshi U, Mathew S, Pou-Prom C, Dai D, Pequegnat V, Murray J, Chokar K, Banning M, Mamdani M, Mishra S, Batt J (*Co-senior authors). (2020). Data resource profile: SMH-TB, the Toronto tuberculosis database from electronic health records and natural language processing. [Preprint available].
- Baral SD, Rucinski KB, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Rao A, Menezes NP, Diouf D, Kamarulzaman A, Phaswana-Mafuya N, Mishra S. (2020). The relationship between the global burden of influenze from 2017-2019 and COVID-19. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Moqueet N, Simkin A, Knight J, Ma H, Lachowsky NJ, Armstrong HL, Tan DHS, Burchell AN, Hart TA, Moore DM, Adam BD, MacFadden DR, Baral S, Mishra S. (2020). Influence of serosorting and intervention-mediated changes in serosorting on the population-level HIV transmission impact of pre-exposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men: a mathematical modelling study. [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Ma H, Knight J, Gough K, Mishra S. (2019). A flexible integer linear programming formulation for scheduling clinician on-call service in hospitals. (Trainee publication). [Preprint available].