The following papers have been submitted to academic journals for peer review and their preprints are available here:
- Hamilton MA, Knight J, Mishra S (2022). Failure to balance social contact matrices can bias models of infectious disease transmission. [Preprint available].
- Bodner K, Knight J, Hamilton M, Mishra S. (2022). Higher contact among vaccinated can be a mechanism for negative vaccine effectiveness. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Calzavara A, Baral S, Smylie J, Chan A.K., Sander B, Austin P, Kwong J, Mishra S. (2022). Area-level social and structural inequalities determine mortality related to COVID-19 diagnosis in Ontario, Canada: a population-based explanatory modeling study of 11.8 million people. [Preprint available].
- Witteman H, Peters G, Vujovich-Dunn C, Ouertani A, Mishra S. (2021). Nothing about us without us: Canadian vaccine decision-making must involve disabled people. [Preprint available].
- Brown K, Joh E, Buchan S, Daneman N, Mishra S, Patel S, Day T. (2021). Inflection in prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 infections missing the N501Y mutation as a marker of rapid Delta (B.1.617.2) lineage expansion in Ontario, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Nam A, Ximenes R, Yeung MW, Mishra S, Wu J, Tunis M, Sander B. (2021). Modelling the impact of extending dose intervals for COVID-19 vaccines in Canada. [Preprint available]
- Baral S, Rao A, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Lyons C, Cevik M, Kågesten AE, Diouf D, Sohn AH, Phaswana-Mafuya R, Kamarulzaman A, Millett M, Marcus JL, Mishra S. (2021). Competing Health Risks Associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic and Response: A Scoping Review. [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Ma H, Knight J, Gough K, Mishra S. (2020). A flexible integer linear programming formulation for scheduling clinician on-call service in hospitals. doi: arXiv:1910.08526. [Preprint available].