The following papers have been submitted to academic journals for peer review and their preprints are available here:
- Rao A, Ma H, Moloney G, Kwong JC, Juni P, Sander, Kustra R, Baral S, Mishra S. (2021). A disproportionate epidemic: COVID-19 cases and deaths among essential workers in Toronto, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Nam A, Ximenes R, Yeung MW, Mishra S, Wu J, Tunis M, Sander B. (2021). Modelling the impact of extending dose intervals for COVID-19 vaccines in Canada. [Preprint available]
- Mishra S, Ma H, Moloney G, Yiu K.C.Y, Darvin D, Landsman D, Kwong J.C., Calzavara A, Straus S, Chan A.K., Gournis E, Rilkoff H, Xia Y, Katz A, Williamson T, Malikov K, Kustra R, Maheu-Giroux M, Sander S, Baral S. (2021). Increasing concentration of COVID-19 by socioeconomic determinants and geography in Toronto, Canada: an observational study. [Preprint available].
- Knight J, Kaul R, Mishra S. (2021). Risk heterogeneity in compartmental HIV transmission models of ART as prevention in Sub-Saharan Africa: A scoping review. [Preprint available].
- Chagla Z, Ma H, Sander B, Baral S, Mishra S. (2021). Characterizing the disproportionate burden of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern among essential workers in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Baral S, Rao A, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Lyons C, Cevik M, Kågesten AE, Diouf D, Sohn AH, Phaswana-Mafuya R, Kamarulzaman A, Millett M, Marcus JL, Mishra S. (2021). Competing Health Risks Associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic and Response: A Scoping Review. [Preprint available].
- Baral SD, Rucinski KB, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Rao A, Menezes NP, Diouf D, Kamarulzaman A, Phaswana-Mafuya N, Mishra S. (2020). The relationship between the global burden of influenze from 2017-2019 and COVID-19. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Moqueet N, Simkin A, Knight J, Ma H, Lachowsky NJ, Armstrong HL, Tan DHS, Burchell AN, Hart TA, Moore DM, Adam BD, MacFadden DR, Baral S, Mishra S. (2020). Influence of serosorting and intervention-mediated changes in serosorting on the population-level HIV transmission impact of pre-exposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men: a mathematical modelling study. [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Ma H, Knight J, Gough K, Mishra S. (2019). A flexible integer linear programming formulation for scheduling clinician on-call service in hospitals. (Trainee publication). [Preprint available].