The following papers have been submitted to academic journals for peer review and their preprints are available here:
- Brown K, Joh E, Buchan S, Daneman N, Mishra S, Patel S, Day T. (2021). Inflection in prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 infections missing the N501Y mutation as a marker of rapid Delta (B.1.617.2) lineage expansion in Ontario, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Dowdy D, Comins C, Young K, Mcingana M, Muluba N, Mhlophe H, Chen C, Hausler H, Schwartz S, Baral S, Mishra S. (2021). Health-related quality of life of female sex workers living with HIV in South Africa. [Preprint available].
- Rao A, Ma H, Moloney G, Kwong JC, Juni P, Sander, Kustra R, Baral S, Mishra S. (2021). A disproportionate epidemic: COVID-19 cases and deaths among essential workers in Toronto, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Nam A, Ximenes R, Yeung MW, Mishra S, Wu J, Tunis M, Sander B. (2021). Modelling the impact of extending dose intervals for COVID-19 vaccines in Canada. [Preprint available]
- Mishra S, Ma H, Moloney G, Yiu K.C.Y, Darvin D, Landsman D, Kwong J.C., Calzavara A, Straus S, Chan A.K., Gournis E, Rilkoff H, Xia Y, Katz A, Williamson T, Malikov K, Kustra R, Maheu-Giroux M, Sander S, Baral S. (2021). Increasing concentration of COVID-19 by socioeconomic determinants and geography in Toronto, Canada: an observational study. [Preprint available].
- Knight J, Kaul R, Mishra S. (2021). Risk heterogeneity in compartmental HIV transmission models of ART as prevention in Sub-Saharan Africa: A scoping review. [Preprint available].
- Chagla Z, Ma H, Sander B, Baral S, Mishra S. (2021). Characterizing the disproportionate burden of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern among essential workers in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Baral S, Rao A, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Lyons C, Cevik M, Kågesten AE, Diouf D, Sohn AH, Phaswana-Mafuya R, Kamarulzaman A, Millett M, Marcus JL, Mishra S. (2021). Competing Health Risks Associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic and Response: A Scoping Review. [Preprint available].