The following papers have been submitted to academic journals for peer review and their preprints are available here:
- Godin A, Xia Y, Buckeridge D, Mishra S, Douwes-Schultz D, Shen Y, Lavigne M, Drolet M, Schmidt A, Brisson M, Maheu-Giroux M. (2020). Importation of SARS-CoV-2 following the “semaine de relâche” and Québec’s COVID-19 burden – a mathematical modeling study. [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Abdelbasit A, Wang C, Guerzhoy M, Joshi U, Mathew S, Pou-Prom C, Dai D, Pequegnat V, Murray J, Chokar K, Banning M, Mamdani M, Mishra S, Batt J (*Co-senior authors). (2020). Data resource profile: SMH-TB, the Toronto tuberculosis database from electronic health records and natural language processing. [Preprint available].
- Baral SD, Rucinski KB, Twahirwa Rwema JO, Rao A, Menezes NP, Diouf D, Kamarulzaman A, Phaswana-Mafuya N, Mishra S. (2020). The relationship between the global burden of influenze from 2017-2019 and COVID-19. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Ma H, Yiu KCY, Calzavara A, Landsman D, Luong L, Chan AK, Kustra R, Kwong JC, Boily MC, Hwang S, Straus S, Baral SD, Mishra S. (2020). Heterogeneity in risk, testing and outcome of COVID-19 across outbreak settings in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada: an observational study. [Preprint available].
- Knight J, Mishra S. (2020). Estimating effective reproduction number using generation time versus serial interval, with application to COVID-19 in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. [Preprint available].
- Mishra S, Wang L, Ma H, Yiu K, Paterson JM, Kim E, Schull MJ, Pequegnat V, Lee A, Ishiguro L, Coomes E, Chan A, Downing M, Landsman D, Straus S, Muller M. (2020). Estimated surge in hospitalization and intensive care due to the novel coronavirus pandemic in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada: a mathematical modeling study with application at two local area hospitals. [Preprint available].
- Wang L, Moqueet N, Simkin A, Knight J, Ma H, Lachowsky NJ, Armstrong HL, Tan DHS, Burchell AN, Hart TA, Moore DM, Adam BD, MacFadden DR, Baral S, Mishra S. (2020). Influence of serosorting and intervention-mediated changes in serosorting on the population-level HIV transmission impact of pre-exposure prophylaxis among men who have sex with men: a mathematical modelling study. [Preprint available].
- Knight J, Baral SD, Schwartz S, Wang L, Ma H, Young K, Hausler H, Mishra S. (2020). Contribution of high risk groups’ unmet needs may be underestimated in epidemic models without risk turnover: a mechanistic modelling analysis. (Trainee publication). [Preprint available].
- Landsman D, Ma H, Knight J, Gough K, Mishra S. (2019). A flexible integer linear programming formulation for scheduling clinician on-call service in hospitals. (Trainee publication). [Preprint available].