- Feldman J, Mishra S. (2019). What can the proportion of re-infections tell us about the basic reproductive number in syphilis epidemics: a modeling study. (Trainee publication). Infect Dis Model, 4, 257-264.
- Tuite A, Shaw S, Ross C, Reimer J, Fisman D, Mishra S. (2018). Can enhanced screening of men with a history of prior syphilis infection stem the epidemic in men who have sex with men? A mathematical modelling study. Sex Transm Infect, 94(2), 105-110. [PDF access]
- Ablona A, [CY(Y1] Falasinnu T, Irvine M, Estcourt C, Flowers P, Murti M, Gomez-Ramierz O, Fairley CK, Mishra S, Burchell A, Grennan T, Gilbert M. (2020). Validation of a clinical prediction rule to predict asymptomatic chlamydia and gonorrhoea infections among internet-based testers Sex Transm Infect. doi: 10.1097/OLQ.0000000000001340
- Lau R, [CY(Y1] Chris R, Phuong M, Kopalakrishnan, S, Bhasker S, Raheel H, Lecce C, Yegorov S, Mishra S, Boggild A. (2019). Treatment of soil-transmitted helminth infections in pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of maternal outcomes. J Travel Med. Epub ahead of print. doi:10.1093/jtm/taz079. [PDF access].
- Torbicki E, [CY(Y1] Oh J, Mishra S, Page AV, Boggild AK. (2015). Interventions for post-infectious irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review of treatment efficacy (Trainee Publication). Trop Dis Travel Med Vaccines, 1, 1.