- Lau R, Chris R, Phuong M, Kopalakrishnan, S, Bhasker S, Raheel H, Lecce C, Yegorov S, Mishra S, Boggild A. (2019). Treatment of soil-transmitted helminth infections in pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of maternal outcomes. J Travel Med. Epub ahead of print. doi:10.1093/jtm/taz079. [PDF access].
- Feldman J, Mishra S. (2019). What can the proportion of re-infections tell us about the basic reproductive number in syphilis epidemics: a modeling study. (Trainee publication). Infect Dis Model, 4, 257-264.
- Bhattacharjee P, Rego D, Musyoki H, Becker M, Pickles M, Isac S, Lorway R, Musimbi J, Walimbwa J, Olango K, Kuria S, Ongaro MK, Sahai A, Mugambi M, Emmanuel F, Mishra S, Bartilol K, Moses S, Blanchard J. (2019). Evaluation of community-based HIV self-testing delivery strategies on reducing undiagnosed HIV infection, and improving linkage to prevention and treatment services, among men who have sex with men in Kenya: a programme science study protocol. BMC Public Health, 19(1), 986.
- Baral SD, Rao A, Sullivan P, Phaswana-Mafuya N, Diouf D, Millett G, Musyoki HK, Geng E, Mishra S. (2019). The disconnect between individual-level and the population-level HIV prevention benefits of antiretroviral treatment. Lancet HIV. Epub ahead of print. doi: 10.1016/S2352-3018(19)30226-7.
- Bhattacharjee P, Musyoki HK, Becker ML, Musimbi J, Kaosa S, Kioko J, Mishra S, Isac S, Moses S, Blanchard JF. (2019). HIV prevention programme cascades: insights from HIV programme monitoring for female sex workers in Kenya. J Int AIDS Soc, 22(S4), e25311.
- Battista MC, Loignon C, Benhadj L, Nouvet E, Murthy S, Fowler R, Adhikari NKJ, Salam A, Guyatt G, Chan A, Mishra S, Couturier F, Hudon C, Horby P, Bedell R, Rekart M, Hajek J, Lamontagne F. (2019). Priorities, barriers, and facilitators towards international guidelines for the delivery of supportive clinical care during an Ebola outbreak: a cross-sectional survey. Viruses, 11, 194.
- Tokar A, Sazonova I, Mishra S, Smyrnov P, Saliuk T, Broerse JEW, Roura M, Blanchard JF, Becker ML. (2019). HIV testing behaviour and HIV prevalence among female sex workers in Ukraine: findings from integrated bio behavioural surveys, 2013-2014. Sex Transm Infect, 95(3).
- Becker ML, Balakireva O, Pavlova D, Isac S, Cheuk E, Roberts E, Forget E, Ma H, Lazarus L, Sandstrom P, Blanchard JF, Mishra S, Lorway R, Pickles M, on behalf of the Dynamics Study Team. (2019). Assessing the influence of conflict on the dynamics of sex work and the HIV and HCV epidemics in Ukraine: protocol for an observational, ethnographic, and mathematical modeling study. BMC Int Health Hum Rights, 19(1), 16.
- Comins CA, Schwartz SR, Phetlhu DR, Guddera V, Young K, Farley JE, West N, Parmley L, Geng E, Beyrer C, Dowdy D, Mishra S, Hausler H, Baral S. (2019). Siyaphambili protocol: an evaluation of randomized, nurse-led adaptive HIV treatment interventions for cisgender female sex workers living with HIV in Durban, South Africa. Res Nurs Health, 42(2), 107-118. [PDF access]
- Lee J, Adhikari N, Kwon H, Teo K, Siemieniuk R, Lamontagne F, Chan A, Mishra S, Murthy S, Kiiza P, Hajek J, Bah E, Lamah M-C, Kao R, Fowler R. (2019). Anti-Ebola therapy for patients with Ebola virus disease: a systematic review. BMC Infect Dis, 19, 376.
- Becker ML, Bhattacharjee P, Blanchard JF, Cheuk E, Isac S, Musyoki HK, Gichangi P, Aral S, Pickles M, Sandstrom P, Ma H, Mishra S on behalf of the Transitions Study Team. (2019). Response to Hodson and Bewley letter. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr, 81(5), e163-e165. doi: 10.1097/QAI.0000000000002102
- Cheuk E, Isac S, Musyoki H, Pickles M, Bhattacharjee P, Gichangi P, Lorway R, Mishra S, Blanchard J, Becker M. (2019). Informing HIV prevention programs for adolescent girls and young women: a modified approach to programmatic mapping and key population size estimation. JMIR Public Health Surveill, 5(2), e11196.