- Leligdowicz A, Fischer WA 2nd, Uyeki TM, Fletcher TE, Adhikari NK, Portella G, Lamontagne F, Clement C, Jacob ST, Rubinson L, Vanderschuren A, Hajek J, Murthy S, Ferri M, Crozier I, Ibrahima E, Lamah MC, Schieffelin JS, Brett-Major D, Bausch DG, Shindo N, Chan AK, O’Dempsey T, Mishra S, Jacobs M, Dickson S, Lyon GM 3rd, Fowler RA. (2016). Ebola virus disease and critical illness. Crit Care, 20(1), 217-225.
- Ramachandran S, Mishra S, Condie N, Pickles M. (2016). How do HIV-negative individuals change their sexual risk behaviour upon learning their serostatus? A systematic review (Trainee Publication). Sex Transm Infect, 92(8), 571-578.
- MacFadden D, Tan DHS, Mishra S. (2016). Optimizing HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis implementation among men who have sex with men in large, urban cities: a dynamic modeling study (Trainee Publication). J Int AIDS Soc, 19(1), 20791.
- Burchell A, Allen VG, Grewal R, McPherson PA, Rachlis A, Walmsley S, Mishra S, Gardner SL, Raboud J, Cooper C, Gough K, Rourke SB, Rousseau R, Salit R, Tan DHS. (2016). Enhanced syphilis screening among HIV-positive men (ESSAHM): study protocol for a clinic-randomized trial with stepped wedge design. Implementation Science, 11(1), 8.
- Mishra S, Boily MC, Shwartz S, Blanchard JF, Moses S, Vickerman P, Alary M, Baral SB. (2016). Data and methods to characterize the role of sex work and to inform sex work programs in generalized HIV epidemics: evidence to challenge assumptions. Ann Epidemiol, 26(8), 557-69. [PDF access]
- Fowler R, Mishra S, Chan AK. (2016). The crucial importance of long-term follow-up for Ebola survivors. Lancet Infect Dis, 16(9), 987-9.