- Mishra S, Pickles M, Blanchard JF, Moses S, Shubber Z, Boily MC. (2014). Validation of the Modes of Transmission model as a tool to prioritize HIV prevention targets: a comparative modeling analysis. PLoS One, 9(7), e101690.
- Mountain E, Pickles M, Mishra S, Alary M, Vickerman P, Boily MC. (2014). The HIV care cascade and antiretroviral therapy in female sex workers: implications for HIV prevention (Trainee Publication). Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther, 12(10), 1203-19. [PDF access]
- Mishra S, Mountain E, Pickles M, Vickerman P, Shastri S, Gilks C, Dhingra NK, Washington R, Becker ML, Blanchard JF, Alary M, Boily MC, for the Strategic Epi-ART in India Modelling Team. (2014). Exploring the population-level impact of antiretroviral treatment: the influence of baseline intervention context. AIDS, 28, S61-72.
- Mountain E, Mishra S, Vickerman P, Pickles M, Gilks C, Boily MC. (2014). Antiretroviral therapy uptake, attrition, adherence and outcomes among HIV-infected female sex workers: a systematic review and meta-analysis (Trainee Publication). PLoS One, 9(9), e105645.
- Shubber Z, Mishra S, Vesga J, Boily MC. (2014). The HIV Modes of Transmission model: a systematic review of its findings and adherence to guidelines. J Int AIDS Soc, 17(1), 18928.
- Mishra S, Pickles M, Blanchard JF, Moses S, Boily MC. (2014). Distinguishing sources of HIV transmission from the distribution of newly acquired HIV infections: why is it important for HIV prevention planning? Sex Transm Infect, 90(1), 19-25. [PDF access]