As we approach the end of August, our lab bids farewell to our five summer students. Although the summer is over, the students will continue working on their projects/working with our lab at varying capacity:
- Min, who is returning to University of Toronto for her last year of undergrad, will be working with the lab as a Work Study student to complete her paper.
- David, who recently graduated from University of Toronto with a Bachelor’s degree, will be working with the lab as a part-time staff on a tuberculosis natural language processing (TB NLP) project (a joint project with Dr. Jane Batt).
- Christine, who is entering her second year as a medical student at University of Toronto, will be working with the lab as a Work Study student to both finish her systematic review and assisting David with the TB NLP project.
- Xinyi, who is returning to China for her last year of undergrad, will be working remotely to write up the results of her project into a paper.
- Alisa, who is returning to Ukraine for her last year of undergrad, will be working with our Ukrainian collaborators in Kiev.